Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day five of WW

I waited until the very last minute do my blog. Probably because it was not a very eventful day. I drank tons of fluids and ate only when hungry. I didn't track points today, I forgot my book at home. However, I don't feel like I did too bad. My first week of WW is almost complete and I am feeling lighter and more energetic. I did not workout today but I did find some one to run the terrapin 5k with me next thursday. I am all signed up and plan to pick up my packet on Sunday. Well that's all folks! Happy dieting and running!

2 comments:

lilibet said...

It's weird how much better you can feel after a week. How is it that we let ourselves slip after that?

Bean said...

I know right?! I gotta stay focused. I really want to get this mess off of me. How are you doing? Are you running? I am trying, I did a 5k last Sunday and it was awful I finished in like 50 minutes lol!!! oh well I am doing another one next Thursday and I am hoping I can knock off at least 5 minutes. We shall see.